9 June 2010

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

A few months back Rhys Pillai approached me and asked me to produce a tshirt design for a range of tshirts that he and his brother Owen are screen printing. I'm used to working to a brief so found the whole thing a bit daunting when they said I could do ANYTHING for my design! as long as it was screen-printable and two colours.

My first idea was this mandrill design, to make it suitable for screen printing I would have had to simplify it alot so I ended up doing a different design.

This will be going on the back of the tshirt with my name!

This is the design I've submitted. I'm happy with it but I don't know when it's actually getting printed because apparently I'm having a launch night. Scary stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment